TLC Coronavirus Response
At TLC, we are taking the following steps to keep staff and volunteers safe:
Updated April 15, 2020
- Public programs have been cancelled. We are working on virtual programs using videos or webinars since we do not know how long this may last. Watch our website or Facebook page for updates!
- A staff member will check into the office periodically during the week to check voicemail and pick up the mail.
- TLC sites are still open to the public, and people are encouraged to visit them to take a hike. You can find TLC's preserves by visiting www.ConserveMC.org/our-preserve, and clicking on the green markers which indicate the sites that are open to the public. To see the exact location, just click on the directions arrow in the red banner at the top of the site description.
- Local park districts, some conservation district sites and municipal parks are still open for hiking, but state parks are closed (locally that includes Chain O Lakes, Moraine Hills and Volo Bog).
- For the latest information, please check the CDC website.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult and unusual time. If there is anything we can assist you with, please let us know.