Become a Business Member of TLC
If you are a business or organization that values the natural beauty and rural character of McHenry County and wants to make sure it remains that way, consider becoming a member of TLC.
TLC is a nonprofit organization that does not receive taxes, but gets its support from individuals, businesses and organizations such as yourself. Every dollar raised stays in McHenry County, allowing TLC to preserve more land that would otherwise be at risk of development or continued neglect.
Your support makes this work possible!
The annual fee at the business member level is $250. At this level of giving you receive the following:
- The name of your business and a link to your website on TLC's webpage;
- Five (5) discounted tickets for events, such as Art of the Land in September, and the Annual Brunch in January;
- Invitations to member-only events that include tours of privately-owned natural areas in the county;
- Reduced tuition for five (5) employees to attend training workshops;
- Priority registration for hikes at local natural areas;
- Subscription to the Field Notes (6x a year);
- Recognition in TLC's Annual Report.
To become a business member, you may write a check for $250, write "business member" in the memo line, and mail it to TLC at P.O. Box 352, Woodstock, IL 60098, or click on the button below.
|Business Member - $250|
There are many ways to help TLC in addition to becoming a member:
- Purchase a Rain Barrel or Tumbling Composter From TLC
- Plant Oaks
- Protect Your Land
- Steward Your Land
- Attend a TLC Event
- Invite TLC to Speak at Your Group's Event
Know that your contribution is providing a healthier, more beautiful and economically stronger community for all residents - today and forever. Thank you!
Remember, your gift is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.